Soccer Friction Headline Animator

Sunday, September 9, 2007

My blog's not getting good traffic regularly anymore



Are you a regular visitor of soccer friction? Well, I am here to inform you that my blog's not getting as much traffic as it used to get a week or two ago. So I am finding it simply pointless to post every single day and update my visitors with the latest news on soccer. Previously I used to blog about a lot of topics but after my posts that dealt with soccer started getting more hits I decided to buy a domain and changed my blog's topic only to soccer. Honestly I don't care about my earnings as long as I am getting a decent number of visitors and feedback regularly. But when you are not getting visitors for a fairly long time and no feed-backs or comments you are ought to get disappointed. Whatever, I am gonna see whether my regular visitors respond to this post or not.ma If it still doesn't work I think I will have to sell my domain and it will be the end of soccer friction.

Regards,
Shahir, admin of soccerfriction
santino_elmadrid@hotmail.com
shahir-pro@soccerfriction.com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

umm.... dat's rilly bad. wishing u all da best.