Soccer Friction Headline Animator

Monday, July 9, 2007

Metzelder has landed


As soon as he landed in Madrid on Sunday afternoon, Christoph Metzelder went to the Mirasierra Suites Hotel, where he gave an interview to RealmadridTV and Realmadrid.com. He praised his new Club and promised to work hard in order to win titles.
Christoph Metzelder arrived at Madrid Airport's T4 approximately at 4 pm. He then went straight to the Mirasierra Suites Hotel, where he will stay until he is officially presented as a Real Madrid player.


"I am very excited with being here. I signed my contract a few days ago and I can’t wait to get started."


"It is an honour and a great challenge for me to have joined Real Madrid, especially after they won the League title last season. Let’s hope the team does well again this year."


"This is a dream come true for me and I hope I can help the team to win more titles this season."


"I am going to bring to the team what I do best. I will work to strengthen Real Madrid. I wish to adapt in the first few weeks to help the team in all I can."


"I have never met any of the players on the squad personally, but I obviously know many of them because they are internationally famous, especially those who play for their national teams. I admire Ruud van Nistelrooy, Cannavaro and Casillas. I think they are very good players."

0 comments: