Soccer Friction Headline Animator

Saturday, August 18, 2007

My Radeon 9250

I have been into pc games for quite a long time. But as it turned out to be I couldn't play a lot of games which required high quality graphics. My 64 megabyte NVIDIA had done the job for me for 2 years until I experienced problems playing the 2004-2005 Champions league. My graphics engine wasn't sufficient enough to meet its requirement and whenever I started to load a match, the loading screen appeared and then suddenly the game used to quit automatically and I was redirected to my desktop with an error message which I can't recall at the moment, I thought it was time for a move on and the next week I was on my way to IDB, our country's biggest hard-ware selling sales department, in order to buy a new AGP. I had acquaintance with the manager of a particular store and he suggested me to bye an ATI graphics card rather than one from NVIDIA. He lucidly explained to me that ATI AGP's delivered better gaming experience than their G-Force equivalent, G-Force graphics cards although has got a wide range of arrays for animation related activities. As I was more concerned about gaming rather than working with animation and other stuffs I chose ATI RADEON 9250, the one which is being powered by Saphire, it has been serving me faithfully ever since.

Product highlights-

* Industry acclaimed next generation VPU, RADEON 9250
* Next generation performance with 128 megabyte on-board memory
* 64 or 128- Bit memory interface
* Integrated digital video support for flat displays
*Supporting Microsoft DirectX 9.0 , real time cinematic precision and animations for a new level of reality in games
* World's fastest and most visually advanced 3d game play.
* Real-time, immersive cinematic visual quality
* Powered by CATALYST - The industry's most stable graphics software.

0 comments: